This is my wonky page about my dreams...the things I want to do in life. This is my first scrapbooking page for me Book of Me. Guess Who??? this is a page about who i am... I love... is a list off the things that mean the most to me... Errin.... this page is about the meaning of my name and why mum named me errin
Hi Errin, Just stopped by for a visit & am totally loving your pages!! Can hardly believe your a beginner. Well done. Enjoy the journey with Gayle. She's a great lady of God.. Bless you Amy B. xx
P.S. I am a friend of Gayle's from Esperance & a scrapper too
3 comments:
Looking great Errin! I'm loving taking this journey with you.
Hi Errin,
Just stopped by for a visit & am totally loving your pages!! Can hardly believe your a beginner. Well done.
Enjoy the journey with Gayle. She's a great lady of God..
Bless you
Amy B.
xx
P.S. I am a friend of Gayle's from Esperance & a scrapper too
these are all so fun and funky too errin! love the journaling strips that record your hopes and dreams :)
lusix
Post a Comment