Hi Errin - followed your link from SOF to your blog. Love how your LO's are reflecting who you are as a person and your walk with Christ. Make sure you jump in on the forum and introduce yourself :)
Hey Errin! I'm Gayle's Mum (Joy)just in case you're wondering. Looks like you've caught the scrapbooking bug well and truly............ Your layouts are great! And you look so happy and at peace with yourself. Keep walking with God kiddo! and keep up the good work. You are a beautiful young lady both inside and out.
5 comments:
Hi Errin - followed your link from SOF to your blog. Love how your LO's are reflecting who you are as a person and your walk with Christ. Make sure you jump in on the forum and introduce yourself :)
Hi Errin
I too followed your link from SOF.
Love your work especially your iead in "Step by Step".
yes do drop in and say hi in the forum.
Hey Errin! I'm Gayle's Mum (Joy)just in case you're wondering. Looks like you've caught the scrapbooking bug well and truly............ Your layouts are great! And you look so happy and at peace with yourself. Keep walking with God kiddo! and keep up the good work. You are a beautiful young lady both inside and out.
Hi Errin - I also followed your link from SOF! I love your work - your book of me is coming along nicely! Can't wait to talk to you more on the forum!
Katie :)
Hey Ez!
Time for more scrapbooking hey! Oh..and a new photo shoot now that you have a new 'do'..lol...again.
Does look very cool!
Catchya soon.
Post a Comment